Adrien’s Cade 1500 s2 build

oldmonk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, I am toying with this idea of lighting arrangement for my new Cade build soon. Since i have couple of hydra 26hds from my earlier set up, thought of using it this way rather than spending again on a hybrid fixture separately. Looking at ATI or Giesemann t5 fixture.
Hydras will be set for sunrise / sunset while the t5s will take care of the max photo period .
IMG-20211012-WA0011.jpg

This entire thing will hang at 12" AWL.
Any suggestions, inputs or cons of this arrangement will be helpful.
Pls don't mind the rough sketch ...

oldmonk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey buddy.. I guess you got me wrong. what i need is the diameter of that Tunze 3181 reactor that you have in the sump. The diameter of that acrylic housing that holds water. Hope you are getting what i am saying!
thanks

OP
OP
Coomer

Coomer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey buddy.. I guess you got me wrong. what i need is the diameter of that Tunze 3181 reactor that you have in the sump. The diameter of that acrylic housing that holds water. Hope you are getting what i am saying!
thanks
I got you, the diameter is 4 in

Meltaniver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this thread is from three years ago, but hey, tank enthusiasts are timeless, right? So, I wanted to drop in and say I'm sorry to hear about the damage to your Cade 1500 s2 tank. That must have been a real disappointment, man. Forklift driver accidents can be a real pain. It's great that you reached out to algaebarn.com for a resolution. Any updates on how they handled it? By the way, your setup sounds impressive! Aquamaxx Cones Q-3, Icecap 4k, Kessil lights, Vectra return pump—sounds like you're rocking some top-notch gear. I'm sure your tank turned out amazing. Kudos to you, Coomer! If you're still in need of any forklift training info, check out Lift Truck training in the UK. Safety first, my friend! Wishing you all the best with your tank and future builds. Keep on enjoying the world of aquariums!

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back