Cade 2100

A few pics taken over the past few months. Ups and downs but looking good
 
IMG_20230122_094932.jpg
20230121_174257.jpg
20230121_174248.jpg
20230121_172442.jpg
20230121_172129.jpg
20230121_172110.jpg
20230121_172022.jpg
20230121_171935.jpg
20230121_171842.jpg
20230121_171800.jpg
20230121_171747.jpg
20230121_171642.jpg
20230121_171307.jpg
20230121_171233.jpg
20230121_171133.jpg
20230121_173126.jpg
20230121_172625.jpg
20230121_172528.jpg
20230121_172400.jpg
20230121_172237.jpg
20230120_195445.jpg
20221225_115300.jpg
20221225_115317.jpg
20221225_101538.jpg
20221225_095338.jpg
20221225_095313.jpg
20221225_095321.jpg
20221225_095111.jpg
20221225_094839.jpg
20221201_112601.jpg
Those pictures are stunning!!!
 
Every time you send pictures, I'm always impressed by the variety of coral you have!!
Thanks! Started with mostly wild colonies that I thought could improve and some small named frags. Then replaced the wild colonies I didn't like as new peices became available to me. There are some expensive ones in there but also some $60 wild colonies that look just as nice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new