Cade Aquarium in the USA

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Clarisea looks great in that sump. What modifications (if any) were performed to fit Clarisea? Did you have to remove the filter sock holders? Perhaps pictures at different angles? If modifications were performed, dies it void Cade warranty?
The customer removed the filter sock holders. I do not have any other pictures as this was shared in the CADE Aquariums Display Experience Facebook group. Cutting the filter sock holders out does not void the warranty as long as you do not cut the walls for the sump :)

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm confused, earlier in this post the listed weight for the larger 1800 s2 was 160 for tank and 169 for stand?
The weight for the 1800 S2 tank is about 500 pounds and the stand with sump is roughly 375 pounds.

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Blondie Fragz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7673.JPG

What roller were you looking at getting? This one is on a CADE 1500 peninsula :)
I have the 2100. How did you plumb this in??? I cannot figure out what adapters I need to make this work.

ainswokp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if @AlgaeBarn still checks this thread, but I am looking into buying an Altumate S2 1800 in white, and I don't see it on your website even though I see it on others. Do you guys stock this in white? Is there a way I can order the black and leave a comment to get it in white?

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't know if @AlgaeBarn still checks this thread, but I am looking into buying an Altumate S2 1800 in white, and I don't see it on your website even though I see it on others. Do you guys stock this in white? Is there a way I can order the black and leave a comment to get it in white?
Hi there!

Thank you for writing. We have not listed them on the website yet because they just arrived at the facility and have officially been inspected. The stock is VERY limited, though, so if you are going to purchase one before stock is updated later this evening, please just purchase the black one and put in the notes that you would like the white stand.

Please note that when I say stock is limited, there is only one. The next shipment wont arrive until June/July. Please reach out to [email protected] with any additional questions or assistance with your purchase!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back