OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meaning pursa is better I would rather have a high quality tool than something that is hobby grade.
Enders is probably more user friendly. He went to school for electrical engineering & I'm used to everything I touch being more complicated than necessary

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Enders is probably more user friendly. He went to school for electrical engineering & I'm used to everything I touch being more complicated than necessary
Prusia is not better; there are a bunch of fan boys who jump on anyone who say otherwise.
you need to spend 9 hours putting your Prusia together...
Enders come mostly built.
The idea that Prusia is better is 7 years old. All that functionality plus more comes on the Ender 5 S1 Plus twice as fast printing speeds with better fidelity.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Prusia is not better; there are a bunch of fan boys who jump on anyone who say otherwise.
The idea that Prusia is better is 7 years old. All that functionality plus more comes on the Ender 5 S1 Plus twice as fast printing speeds with better fidelity.
why buy a bed slinger for more money when you can have a core XY?

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't have to spend that time putting it together, you can buy it already assembled.

If you're going to so vehemently rag on it, at least get the name right. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyway, @sfin52 get whichever you want. Obviously something drew you that way initially and having experience with both the regular and mini - they're good machines. @Projects with Sam obviously disagrees and votes for enders.

I don't have the right parts to be a fanboy for any company, and it doesn't affect me anyway so I won't be offended by your decision :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like Persian food.... Unsure if that's helpful or not.
I like booze and Jeeeezusfkinchrist I need some today. spent 30 min on the phone with the "solution center" at work to answer the same question 45 times because he wouldn't listen to the problem

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no opinion on makers of 3d printers. My ender 3 seems to function well enough but I have no basis of comparison.
As I said before, it's probably a lot more user friendly. I couldn't compare the two. But I know plenty of people use the enders and have no issues with them. My money did not pay for this machine, and I don't have the appropriate parts to be a fanboy either way. So *** it, I don't care. Just spell it right

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was the question " What's your favorite kebab"?
Nah, my associates password expired and he was locked out and they needed to unlock it so he could reset it. Instead he asked me "does it work on this register, what about this one, what about this one, have you tried rebooting all of the registers?"

My answer for every single question: it works nowhere, it is expired, he locked it on accident so he can't reset it.

Them: does it work in cash mgmt, what about register 1?

Etc

Last edited:

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
haha. sorry. but I’ve been a long time watcher of Design Prototye Test YouTube channel.
don’t like what ‘the community’ put this guy through. Sorry if I was overbearing.
Frustrated Rainbow Brite GIF

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha. sorry. but I’ve been a long time watcher of Design Prototye Test YouTube channel.
don’t like what ‘the community’ put this guy through. Sorry if I was overbearing.
Frustrated Rainbow Brite GIF
You're good, if I ever meet him I'll let him know you defended him valiantly ;)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back