Cade Chaos Grimoire

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have ditched the cat... ;)
Nah, I just gotta buy new one that aren’t poisonous :) He was stray and we tried with no luck to find him a home so he’s ours now. We have be told he might be at least part Bengal. He’s got a lot of bengal traits for sure. He can definitely jump and likes to be up high.

This is pretty much a daily thing now. I had to remove everything off my mantel or he’d knock it off

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah, I just gotta buy new one that aren’t poisonous :) He was stray and we tried with no luck to find him a home so he’s ours now. We have be told he might be at least part Bengal. He’s got a lot of bengal traits for sure. He can definitely jump and likes to be up high.

This is pretty much a daily thing now. I had to remove everything off my mantel or he’d knock it off

I like the calibration before the leap.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love plants but had to get rid of most of mine cause our new cat eats them and most are poisonous to him. :confused:
I love cats, but the husband is very very allergic so when my two old men passed I promised him I wouldn't bring any more home. Tazu-san was a big plant eater so I had to be very careful then. Now it's just us, the tanks, and the noodlehound - so plants are all safe from being chewed. Once we move and add more dogs that may change though

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prusia is not better; there are a bunch of fan boys who jump on anyone who say otherwise.
you need to spend 9 hours putting your Prusia together...
Enders come mostly built.
The idea that Prusia is better is 7 years old. All that functionality plus more comes on the Ender 5 S1 Plus twice as fast printing speeds with better fidelity.
I'm a little late to the discussion, but I'm glad to read this input. (You can buy the Prusa pre-assembled, though ;) )
I come from a similar background to @danieyella in that I've only had real-world experience to note with Prusa printers and have found them to be a hard-working tool.
That Ender-5 S1 package looks pretty good and at a reasonable price, so I may consider it in the future after your shared experiences.

It's all irrelevant today for me, though, since I am already awaiting shipment (hopefully January 2023) of my pre-ordered Prusa XL...

The only advice about 3D printers that I am confident to give is to get the biggest print volume you can afford, as a DIYer is likely to need it some day!
@sfin52 If you can afford it, I would go with the Prusa i3 instead of the Mini+ or follow Sam's recommendation for that Ender-5. It probably won't be long before you will wish you had more build volume than the Mini+, in my opinion, although you might just buy an upgrade when you need it and have both printers for faster completion of projects!

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've had my CR-10 for three years or so now and its only recently needed a heating element replaced. otherwise its been a hard worker. I am glad I went with the bigger build volume as commented on by Soren.
I do also want to add that I got an ender extender kit for my cheap $100 ender and its now a 400x400x250 build volume enabling otherwise impossible projects.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have I mentioned recently how much I HATE dealing with the post office?!

I'm legitimately about to just claim fraud on my CC because the vendor is refusing to work with me about a misdelivered package and the post office is refusing to allow me to claim it as misdelivered until it's been missing for *over 7 days*.

Lets not even get into the fact that it went "out for delivery" in a city 45 minutes away from me. I have no idea who got my package, but it's not even close enough that someone would reasonably drop it by because they got it on accident.

THANKFULLY, it isn't anything for my husband for xmas. It's just dirt amendments and fertilizers for me. Just really annoying.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyway, this guy makes it better
PXL_20221217_022130286.jpg

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that Lambchop?
No, but that's what we call it. It's "Dream" who was one of the "and friends" for the Chance & Friends toys we put out every year at Christmas with work. He has quite a few of them, they're his favorite size toys. I think the lamb is in this bed right now, the dinosaur in my office in that bed, the narwhal is currently in the bedroom dog bed. You'd think I don't buy him any toys but those :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: they really are his favorites.

I *did* get him an actual lambchop for Xmas but he doesn't know it yet.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20221216_233346.jpg

Yes they do. On Wednesday this guy let me fall asleep on him. He must of know I was sick because he didn't move till I woke up. What a friend.
I'm sorry you weren't feeling well, but I'm glad he was there to nurse you

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyway, this guy makes it better
PXL_20221217_022130286.jpg
Greyhounds have a special place in my heart. I use to foster for the Indy greyhound rescue group. They brought up retired dogs from Florida off the track. We already had two dogs of our own so if I adopted one I wouldn’t be able to foster anymore.

I miss having a dog. Our little Papillon guy passed in March of this year. He was 16. We decided as animals pass we were not getting any more… we have a cat now. A stray our daughter brought home from the vet office she worked at

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 38 27.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 66 48.2%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 13.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back