OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear that. I work in a psych hospital and the adolescent unit would be enough to swear off Mr. Rodgers from kids
Oh I bet. I cannot imagine - I think that'd be enough to land me in my own room there

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke and and started coffee. Noticed there was water coming from the e drain for the main tank.

Mr. Blue throat decided to jump into the overflow, and was head up, into the full siphon line.

He's got to be dead right? Kill the pump, went to pull the pipe and that sob started tail slapping me with his horn locked in the pipe. Put the pipe in the sump and he's swimming around like nothing happened despite an eyeball being all wonky.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke and and started coffee. Noticed there was water coming from the e drain for the main tank.

Mr. Blue throat decided to jump into the overflow, and was head up, into the full siphon line.

He's got to be dead right? Kill the pump, went to pull the pipe and that sob started tail slapping me with his horn locked in the pipe. Put the pipe in the sump and he's swimming around like nothing happened despite an eyeball being all wonky.
I'm glad he's not dead but dang.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Jesus man you are running Karma ragged. Give the poor girl a break.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If only he would understand shouting "I'm trying to help you".

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have tried that. I led with "Hey Stupid, whatchu doin in there?"
Glad im not the only one that does this have a hermit that loves climbing the silicone to a big fall wife and kids freak out and im over here like "well stupid sure you wont do that again" then to my surprise he still likes to be stupid latest attempt he rode the wavemaker all the way across the tank got ticked so he picked on one of my smaller hermits.....smh

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad im not the only one that does this have a hermit that loves climbing the silicone to a big fall wife and kids freak out and im over here like "well stupid sure you wont do that again" then to my surprise he still likes to be stupid latest attempt he rode the wavemaker all the way across the tank got ticked so he picked on one of my smaller hermits.....smh
Sounds like me when a starfish is walking the glass above the carpets. .

So far, carpets 3, starfish 0.

Talking to the last leg sticking out of a nem mouth " shoulda listened to me...."

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like me when a starfish is walking the glass above the carpets. .

So far, carpets 3, starfish 0.

Talking to the last leg sticking out of a nem mouth " shoulda listened to me...."
Tight rope walking with 5 legs wouldnt be a good idea lol

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have tried that. I led with "Hey Stupid, whatchu doin in there?"
Solid beginning imo. The shame should have motivate change.
My tailspot blenny sure that almost daily. It about looks like a game.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, made it to beer:30
IMG_20221218_185129635_HDR.jpg

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I adopted a retired racer. Flying Tanadak was his track name. Won a 250k race. The group I got him fom saved him after he was red tagged a week after the win. His home name was Bud and he was a big 80lb red boy. He was THE biggest drama queen ever and would steal your warm spots. I'll have to find a pic of him.
That’s awesome you adopted him! They can be challenging when coming straight off the track. All they know is sand and a cage. As a foster it was our job to teach them what stairs are and how to go up and down them, and glass in a window , among other things. We had to put post it notes on big windows and sliding doors or they would try to run right through it. Seeing them experience grass for the first time was amazing.
Glad he is ok!

Back