Cade Chaos Grimoire

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should be fine, if the dusky does happen to flip it over it shouldn't be able to get to the worm.
Agree. I had 8 in with numerous local to FL wrasse that will decimate anything like feather, worms, etc. Flipped a few from time to time, but mostly gave up, The hole is sooo tiny for the worm, no way they could get it.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Watch the video. Chewbacca explains everything.

Agree. I had 8 in with numerous local to FL wrasse that will decimate anything like feather, worms, etc. Flipped a few from time to time, but mostly gave up, The hole is sooo tiny for the worm, no way they could get it.
He said... Chewbacca... ;) :grinning-face-with-big-eyes:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey - what are you doing over here? Don’t you have some video to take and post of Chubs?

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey - what are you doing over here? Don’t you have some video to take and post of Chubs?
Chubs doesn't eat for 2 more days. Accidentally dropped too many shrimp and guppies in there last time, so he gorged.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30 min on hold with the bank today, after 1.5 hr last Friday to finally be told to call back Monday and ask for xyz, and 30 min Monday doing that to be told everything was fixed.

Now, on Friday when I gave them ample time to get their shi together and get everything posted properly, they're telling me that what I was told was done Monday wasn't even possible & that neither person should have told me it was. (This is after I asked it to be escalated because person 1 today was leaning a bit to heavily on the twat side).

I told them I'll hold while they figure it out because I'm not getting charged cash advance interest on *their* f-k-up and if they hang up on me I'll just continue to call back until it's fixed because 2 people told me it was possible, 1 person told me it was done & there's no way policies and procedures changed that drastically within 5 days. If so, they'll figure out who to get in contact with to fix what I was assured was fixed already. Again - due to their system maintenance screw up. Every single person is saying "yep that's our fault" to the fact it happened, but none of them can seem to fix it.

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fixed now ?

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good, now when is the new coral coming ??... :)
Cats Surprise GIF

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just 1-2 billing days right and not plus additional business days because business days hold billing days :rolleyes:
Oh he initially said cycles and I said no in response. He course corrected quickly

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good, now when is the new coral coming ??... :)
Oh and I may or may not have added an alveopora onto the order afterwards.... I only have 2 right now.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 42 28.6%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 70 47.6%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back