OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got more trees out, a few tall (but less than 5 inch around) pines and some thin tall oaks. Still have about 5 thinner tall trees to pull down then the like 6 monsters that could seriously damage the house.

Today though, is hang out and chill day.

Happy 7 year wedding anniversary to us. Headed out to brunch shortly, not sure what else we're doing but nothing fancy and nothing with tree control lol.

Box is out swimming about, starting to look thin, still afraid to come to the baster so I'm not sure how to ensure she eats... I plugged some masstick down but no interest yet.

I DID see one of the itty bitty gobies come out to eat today though, she/he is living in an empty conch shell near the front of the tank. :star-struck:

Already got my credit for the pipefish, they approved it within minutes of submission. The pink muricella fan had polyps out this morning during phyto/roti feeding time, so that's exciting at least.

Ordered that tenecor diy kit, going to use my reefbreeder light for that, not sure where I'm putting it yet. Buddha and the minimaxi/shroom rock will go back into it though. Might peruse LA to see if I can use that fish credit on a pump for that tank.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Anniversary!

He knows he needs one. He refuses.
Same… he did try it though?but he’s a stomach sleeper and it is impossible to wear the mask this way. Also one night the water backed up in the hose and about drowned him in his sleep. That’s when he said the heck with this thing.
Dragonface pipe - liveaquaria
I quit ordering from them because of all the issues. And yes, you can use the credit on dry goods.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Happy Anniversary!

Same… he did try it though?but he’s a stomach sleeper and it is impossible to wear the mask this way. Also one night the water backed up in the hose and about drowned him in his sleep. That’s when he said the heck with this thing.

I quit ordering from them because of all the issues. And yes, you can use the credit on dry goods.
Welcome back! It's been a little bit.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy day of marriage!

Fun fact, I've never celebrated a single anniversary. "Hubs" and I never technically/legally married. We don't have a date to celebrate, or even a day when things got "official". We got together and never left. It's been about 19 years though. Married enough.

We're planning on a "Vegas and get hitched" type thing, because after this long, nothing else seems doable. Thought about the courthouse to just make it legal, but that's boring.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy day of marriage!

Fun fact, I've never celebrated a single anniversary. "Hubs" and I never technically/legally married. We don't have a date to celebrate, or even a day when things got "official". We got together and never left. It's been about 19 years though. Married enough.

We're planning on a "Vegas and get hitched" type thing, because after this long, nothing else seems doable. Thought about the courthouse to just make it legal, but that's boring.
Sounds married to me!

We go to brunch, that's about it. IDK how long we've been together entirely.... very. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
happy anniversary! We never remember ours. Typically, a friend will wish us happy anniversary and remind me. :squinting-face-with-tongue: . Last year I got the text and pretended that I remebered and made him feel bad the whole day for forgetting. Eventually I fessed up but it was fun while it lasted.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
happy anniversary! We never remember ours. Typically, a friend will wish us happy anniversary and remind me. :squinting-face-with-tongue: . Last year I got the text and pretended that I remebered and made him feel bad the whole day for forgetting. Eventually I fessed up but it was fun while it lasted.
My wife planned ours for the day before my birthday so she'd remember. She still forgets frequently. Or she remembers it's either my birthday or our anniversary.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Full disclosure, my parents reminded us - they texted this morning to wish us happy anniversary :face-with-tears-of-joy:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Anniversary!

He refuses to try it because he "knows" it will bother him lol

And thanks for the confirmation!!

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 8 13.1%
Back