Cade Chaos Grimoire

Anyway, wanted to bake today but didn't get that far. Made candied ginger with some ginger that was getting old in the fridge, byproduct of that is some ginger simple syrup - should be good in coffee & teas.

Baby tank

PXL_20230118_182828643.jpg
this is fire!
:star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck:
In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
 
ANNND the floor is clean... :rolleyes: ;):)
bummer,can y'all 3d print one up ??
 
PXL_20230122_033759682.jpg
PXL_20230122_033806833.jpg

Whatever, got this sweet boy

Skeletor is a handsome hound!

I got two of them from Dairyland Greyhound Race Track, in Kenosha, WI, back in 1994. Bradley and Bruizer took their retirement very seriously!
 
Skeletor is a handsome hound!

I got two of them from Dairyland Greyhound Race Track, in Kenosha, WI, back in 1994. Bradley and Bruizer took their retirement very seriously!
Retirement is very serious for them! Sweetest dogs
 
Have you tried reading the book Say Good Night To Insomnia? I’ve had insomnia for years and years and out of everything this book as helped the most.
No.... Quick Google search sketches me out for some reason. But I'll look into it more later.

Honestly, I blame my husband and his snoring in combination with me being a light sleeper. (& RLS and being a light sleeper).

Unfortunately - ear plugs, headphones, etc end up across the room and don't help on account of not staying in place.
 
ever try a water fall ??
and really just joking, know it is serious...:pleading-face: Buuut to lighten it up a lil...;)
metal no GIF by Cyndi Pop
tired wake up GIF by VAMP
 
Bed at 330, up at 530 for a bit, magically fell back asleep on the couch around 630. Up at 8 for good.

Other than feeling dehydrated AF I don't feel any worse than I have lately and lunesta ran out. Not refreshing that, wasn't helping.

I forgot to take my 64oz container of water to work yesterday and it was pretty non-stop all day, then the fridge dispenser broke when I got home and we had no bottles backed up - I'm bone dry. I can feel my eyelids move.

About to start drinking sink water. We're going to the store today to get something & the part to stop the leak comes tomorrow so we can turn that back on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new