Cade Chaos Grimoire

Slip ons with socks.

But it's leaving! We're just helping
sesame street muppets GIF
 
What a day.

Cake baked.
4g merged into cube.
1200 rehomed - we had to help :loudly-crying-face:
Bread proofing.
 
Tomorrow: up early and to Orlando to prep stores for an RVP walk. Home late.

Tuesday: up early for blood work, to work for 2 conference calls, then to sleep Dr.

Wednesday: day off! Wedding anniversary, good brunch, I think that's what we decided to do.
 
That's fair, I'll be honest we both just realized it was this week
Me the husband usually don’t remember until one of friends texts us “happy anniversary”
:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Sometimes I can remind myself the whole week before only to forget on the actually day :face-with-rolling-eyes:. I also suck with peoples birthdays.
 
Me the husband usually don’t remember until one of friends texts us “happy anniversary”
:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Sometimes I can remind myself the whole week before only to forget on the actually day :face-with-rolling-eyes:. I also suck with peoples birthdays.
I think his parents mentioned it :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new