Cade Chaos Grimoire

I also suspect one of the 2 files is nipping at my gorgs & leathers, but I haven't caught which one it is yet. Always a risk with them, but I have a high success rate with finding good ones for the tank. Sad my last one didn't make the transfer.

Very first in the 90 was a no go, 2nd was great but lost it to a bully eventually. 1st in Cade was great, same bully caused it to jump a few months in and I didn't find it in time. Bully got rehomed, 2nd in cade was great, didn't make the transfer. 75% success with non-nippers headed into this duo.
Yep caught mine eating my gorgs today...
 
I need to catch up
Not much going on. Merged my baby tank into this one for the move. Surviving. Still not sleeping. Married 6yrs. One of the filefish is a twat. Blenny passed away. Clowns rehomed.

I think that's it
 
Not much going on. Merged my baby tank into this one for the move. Surviving. Still not sleeping. Married 6yrs. One of the filefish is a twat. Blenny passed away. Clowns rehomed.

I think that's it
Sold the 1200
 
Sold the 1200

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons
 
It's the lack of sleep. I hope you get that figured out. How's hubby sleeping test go and did he get his tooth fixed
He went to the dentist, they insisted the tooth that was bothering him was a different one ....

No sleep test for him yet.

They're putting me back on gaba and upping the doxe for the next month to see what happens.
 
He went to the dentist, they insisted the tooth that was bothering him was a different one ....

No sleep test for him yet.

They're putting me back on gaba and upping the doxe for the next month to see what happens.
Ok now we are all caught up. Lol
 
My daughter is on doxie, it’s really helps her sleep.

Beautiful fish.
I've been on it for a month so far with no change, we'll see if an increase helps. It, at least, did not make it worse like lunesta did.
 
I've been on it for a month so far with no change, we'll see if an increase helps. It, at least, did not make it worse like lunesta did.
My daughter did say it takes about 2 hours before it really kicks in. She is on the max dose , 75 mg, for her body weight.
 
My daughter did say it takes about 2 hours before it really kicks in. She is on the max dose , 75 mg, for her body weight.
Yeah, the idea is that I take it when I go to bed so it kicks in while I'm asleep. My problem isn't falling asleep the first time, I sleep way too lightly and everything wakes me up - including my RLS, then I struggle to fall back asleep again. So the hope is that the gaba will control the RLS and the dox will keep me sleeping. But... Meh
 
HVAC and plumbing are done now. Hopefully electric comes tomorrow, he said he was going to get in as quickly as possible once HVAC was done.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new