Cade Chaos Grimoire

Those vacuumed sealed red bags of litter have got to be 50 lbs.
 
Nobody that isn't named Scale?
Something about the spread and density of those bags - they're ridiculous. I can grab a huge pro plan bag and toss it over my shoulder without thinking twice (until I put it wherever I wanted it, then realize that was a bad idea). But that Dr Elsey's? Absolutely not.
 
Fire warning. Stang Slingin homie also has a thing for weird ketchup..
Matts been wanting to make mushroom ketchup recently? Apparently it's superior
Shrugs What GIF by ABC Network
 
You got it. :)
We actually have quite a bit of hobby and professional bee keepers in the area, we have so many wild fruit trees, apples and cherries and plums, that grow in our hills and mountains so I imagine the honey to be good here, I just have no hookups because I'm a cave dweller and have no friends.

I'd fight a pooh bear for his honey, lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new