Cade Chaos Grimoire

he killed all my feather dusters, so - caution. lol.

i won't be adding any more feathers or cocoworms until the tanks are split back up again. not sure if i should try the dendro now or later...

@SaltyT thoughts? Dusky vs walking dendro risk?
Should be fine, if the dusky does happen to flip it over it shouldn't be able to get to the worm.
 
RED, ORANGE,YELLOW... :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
"shouldn't have done that";):)
 
And then I remembered I have a bonus payout next week :thinking-face:

And a shopping cart with a walking dendro, a fathead, a sympodium, and a leather.....
 
Contemplating Which One GIF by Beauty Brands
 
Cabinet is gone! Taking some other bulky stuff from my office to the storage unit tonight & this room can officially be repainted!
 
I did, I did do the thing.

In my defense, I sold a bunch of furniture off today so that's paying for what I bought lol
 
What color Dendro ??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new