Cade Chaos Grimoire

PXL_20230516_141928351.jpg
 
I got sidetracked by some bird recuperation time...

Screenshot_20230516-101214.png



His right eye is damaged and scabbed over, and he was being harassed by a blue jay. But after some food and water and a human standing guard to give him time to cool and recoup, he was able to proceed with his day.
 
Okay. So I have 2 neros in this tank.

The one has always been weaker, I thought it was because they were linked.

I unlinked them today, I adjusted settings, I cleaned... It's still so weak. What is going on
 
Okay. So I have 2 neros in this tank.

The one has always been weaker, I thought it was because they were linked.

I unlinked them today, I adjusted settings, I cleaned... It's still so weak. What is going on
poor QC...:frowning-face:
 
Anyway, hopefully I can figure out this front flow situation before it becomes a serious problem.

PXL_20230516_162621124.jpg
 
Anyway, hopefully I can figure out this front flow situation before it becomes a serious problem.

PXL_20230516_162621124.jpg
Hopefully they send you a replacement and you just ship in the wonky one once it’s received. Apex did that for me.
 
Hopefully they send you a replacement and you just ship in the wonky one once it’s received. Apex did that for me.
Fingers crossed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new