Cade Chaos Grimoire

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did the pellet food dispenser work?

I'm getting a different one today that I'm hoping will work for those nori flakes/strips/peices? that I got. The fish love them, and I'm hoping to automate multiple feedings. But I'm also still looking for one for pellets as well.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did the pellet food dispenser work?

I'm getting a different one today that I'm hoping will work for those nori flakes/strips/peices? that I got. The fish love them, and I'm hoping to automate multiple feedings. But I'm also still looking for one for pellets as well.
I haven't had any problems with it.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:rolleyes: Of the five fish I ordered from reef beauties this time I only had the issue with the one. And they had that UPS missed flight. The response I got to the claim I put in kind of rubbed me the wrong way and now I don't even want to use the credit they gave me or shop from them again.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hermits are wreaking havoc with my frags. Need to take some time this weekend to secure them in place.

It's been decided - no frag swap - gonna be clearing brush & stupid tiny trees out from behind the house so we can get to the 5ish menacing ones that could land on the house if they wished.

Skeletor's little biopsy thing came back, plasma cell tumor. Waiting on our vet to get back to us to schedule removal - will not be going to the vet we went to most recently, we'll be driving back to his old vet.

Tattoo appt yesterday on my right thigh. One more in March then my thighs are done and both my bats are happy and in place. (Left is Batty from Fern Gully, right is Bartok from Anastasia).

Session photo so still all inky
1000003099.jpg

Last edited:

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hermits are wreaking havoc with my frags. Need to take some time this weekend to secure them in place.

It's been decided - no frag swap - gonna be clearing brush & stupid tiny trees out from behind the house so we can get to the 5ish menacing ones that could land on the house if they wished.

Skeletor's little biopsy thing came back, plasma cell tumor. Waiting on our vet to get back to us to schedule removal - will not be going to the vet we went to most recently, we'll be driving back to his old vet.

Tattoo appt yesterday on my right thigh. One more in March then my thighs are done and both my bats are happy and in place. (Left is Batty from Fern Gully, right is Bartok from Anastasia).

Session photo so still all inky
1000003099.jpg
Is that the only time snowflakes will ever touch your leg? I just have a feeling it's a yes.

I love Bartok. Funny dude.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that the only time snowflakes will ever touch your leg? I just have a feeling it's a yes.

I love Bartok. Funny dude.
Yes, I'm certain. Still never encountered the stuff.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this on my Facebook and thought, you like flowers and plants and such. Look at this cool orchid!

I want one lol. I’d kill it cause the only thing I can keep alive are the water plants because o can’t forget to water them XD
IMG_6786.png

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this on my Facebook and thought, you like flowers and plants and such. Look at this cool orchid!

I want one lol. I’d kill it cause the only thing I can keep alive are the water plants because o can’t forget to water them XD
IMG_6786.png
That's amazing! I struggle with orchids unfortunately - I don't know if I over or under care for them. I can handle all kinds of house plants, I grew a tree from seeds I soaked myself, succulents & cacti are no problem - so varieties of care are fine.... but orchids trip me up

Last edited:
OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay tank updates:

Everyone is doing well. Cowfish has amazing personality, I am now 2 for 2 with crazy socialization so I think it's just their thing. He's been eating really well from the baster, hopefully I can get him eating without it soon.

Tilefish is out more often than hiding now, super active, very pretty.

I have no idea where the cbb is hiding this morning, but it was out yesterday - and all the aiptasia is looking stressed and hiding away today so I assume it's somewhere still.... no body.

Corals are all doing well. Need to move a few of them to fit the aquascape better, one keeps slipping further back. Gorgs keep getting knocked over and ruining the look I was aiming for lol

I will reorder boxy the end of next week (if still available) so she arrives sometime the week I'm off even if there's a delay.

Won the shu in the redraw for Jan monthly, that'll be a lifesaver in the big tank as I add fish there.

Last edited:

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay tank updates:

Everyone is doing well. Cowfish has amazing personality, I am now 2 for 2 with crazy socialization so I think it's just their thing. He's been eating really well from the baster, hopefully I can get him eating without it soon.

Tilefish is out more often than hiding now, super active, very pretty.

I have no idea where the cbb is hiding this morning, but it was out yesterday - and all the aiptasia is looking stressed and hiding away today so I assume it's somewhere still.... no body.

Corals are all doing well. Need to move a few of them to fit the aquascape better, one keeps slipping further back. Gorgs keep getting knocked over and ruining the look I was aiming for lol

I will reorder boxy the end of next week (if still available) so she arrives sometime the week I'm off even if there's a delay.

Won the shu in the redraw for Jan monthly, that'll be a lifesaver in the big tank as I add fish there.
have you see the CBb eating from the special feeder you got for it?

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got shipping notification yesterday afternoon. BUT - where the heck is the cbb? Aiptasia are still all shrunken in and hiding today, I assume it found somewhere to hide in the tank? Did it die and they're all still traumatized?

Unsolved Mysteries 1980S GIF by FILMRISE

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Minor updates for this weekend:

We decided to bail on fragswap, it's still over an hour drive and the fair is happening nearby there so traffic will be even worse.

I might buy something online instead, IDK yet.

Today we're clearing out scrubbrush and baby trees and such from behind the house instead. While hubs is still asleep I'm going to fix the things that keep falling over in the tank and see if I can't track down the cbb or its body? If this one died also I'm done trying them.

Tilefish learned where the pellets dump, so did the cow. Cow still isn't quite fast enough though, I have no traveling vacations planned for awhile so I don't mind baster feeding the guy.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright. NO signs of the cbb. If he died they ate him fast, or he got buried. I'm at a loss. No ideas.

Everything standing up again. Both bb toadstools got knocked down badly so neither have polyps out currently. I moved the green sinularia and a couple other things from their initial temp placements to see if they're happier in these spots instead.

Any recommendations for additions that either A will move easily to the other tank once it's time or B will play nicely in a seahorse tank (gorgs, softies, nps, etc)

Photos.

1707576148502.png
1707576196124.png

1707576162995.png
1707576172601.png

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 78 44.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 80 46.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.2%
Back