Cade Chaos Grimoire

Bmw 7 Series Logo GIF by Namaste Car
 
My stripey would find this a delightfully pricey snack.

Someone get it so I can live through you.

1768602053348.png
 
I drink gin! I mix it with lemonade and orange juice...
Lemonade and lavendar syrup very good with gin.

Orange juice gives me ***** angry acid reflux :(
 
Good start to mini vacation.

Fire and friends/family last night (we were burning 2yrs worth of Matt's gmas financial statements 😂)

Today: visiting assorted antique stores
Tomorrow: tattoo
Monday: Literally nothing
Tuesday: dog vet appt - local - but nothing else
Wednesday: nail appt - nothing else
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new