Cade Chaos Grimoire

So yes, I was right in my assumption. Their response was to adjust the screws along the groove to center - I included in my email that doing so to the furthest point still doesn't leave it centered. I can put one not in the groove -potentially- to get it to that point though. I'll test that tonight or tomorrow depending on how I'm feeling after work with the crazies.

Full Moon Space GIF by BBC America
 
Mornin' ,will light mount level if you offset the screw ,which light did you go with ?
 
Mornin' ,will light mount level if you offset the screw ,which light did you go with ?
2 natura icons, not the max though - 1 wouldn't give good spread, 2 would be overkill.
 
Mornin' ,will light mount level if you offset the screw ,which light did you go with ?
and that's what we're gonna find out later lol

I have a little spare time to put the mounts together this morning, I think.... but not enough time or the extra hands to get everything up and the old light out fully.
 
With vs without support bar length
468.jpg


Not to mention I have no idea which random extra hardware to use to secure it on the vertical side because their example photo shows it affixing very differently 🙄
472.jpg


Actual:
469.jpg


Theirs:
470.png


The actual is much longer, I can see the tiny screw holes that would match on the mounting bars - but the support doesn't have those to use 🙄

471.jpg
 
What if we skip this bar entirely-
1000148343.jpg

And mount the light directly to the big 90* angled main piece-
1000148341.jpg

Using these screws and washers-
1000148345.jpg

This is assuming that there are 2 angle bars for each light and the screw threads matching the threads on the fixture itself (if they didn't match, I would go to the hardware store and get some that do)
 
I can look into that tonight when I'm home, but I feel like it'll be too close to the other edge that way 😑
 
I can look into that tonight when I'm home, but I feel like it'll be too close to the other edge that way 😑
Then install this piece on the light then those screws and nuts to attach to the main bar.
1000148347.jpg
 
Then install this piece on the light then those screws and nuts to attach to the main bar.
1000148347.jpg
They never did address what that piece was supposed to be 😂
 
They never did address what that piece was supposed to be 😂
You probaly mount those to the lights, then to the main bar. And like you suggested- the other bar with the slot and many small holes are if you're mounting light bars with them.
 
Try refreshing the page. This morning I had to regress 5 or 6 times before it loaded correct
You regressed? 5 or 6 times? All at the same time? I feel kind of bad for anyone that might have been around you.
 
Mornin' ,toss the lights down the driveway yet ?... 🤔
Careful cutting,modifying , may void warranty...🙄
Hoping to see new light pics soon...😉🙂
napoleon dynamite yes GIF
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF
Stray Kids Skz GIF
 
Mornin' ,toss the lights down the driveway yet ?... 🤔
Careful cutting,modifying , may void warranty...🙄
Hoping to see new light pics soon...😉🙂
napoleon dynamite yes GIF
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF
Stray Kids Skz GIF
We went out for dinner last night after work and I got the worst acid reflux ever so didn't even attempt.

It's on the list for today 🤞🏻
 
I HATE the mounts, but lights are up 😂

Lights themselves look much better than the old ones did, much better spread.

Here's my 5x zoom across the house photo, like usual.
494.jpg


Here's closer.
493.jpg


No fancy settings, literally set it to sun/moon sync for my area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new