Cadlights 165 build

Good to see you got through the tough times. I am still battling in my 90 but I have a 150 in the works so I have kind of been lazy in the fight. Did you end up keeping the right side of the sump for frags or no?
 
Good to see you got through the tough times. I am still battling in my 90 but I have a 150 in the works so I have kind of been lazy in the fight. Did you end up keeping the right side of the sump for frags or no?

It's just random stuff in there now plus my 2 CSB anemones. Miscellaneous corals and pulsing xenia fuge.
 
Keep splitting those CSB maybe I can buy one from you when my new tank is up and settled in. Ended up doing a Bashsea sump as it fit my budget
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new