Calcium Reactor, CO2 Tank, Regulator

RacinJason

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
85
Reaction score
109
Location
Double Oak, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Korallin Calcium Reactor with media, AquaMaxx second chamber with media, 5lb CO2 tank, regulator with solenoid valve. Used for 13 months, perfect working condition. $400 shipped FIRM
C1EBFB6A-EDDC-48A2-893F-7C17BCF2CAC0.jpeg
 
Where in TX? Feel free to pm me
 
Great package all the way around!!
Wish I saw this sooner before I bought tank and new unit
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new