Calcium Reactor Questions!! Please Chime in

  • Thread starter Thread starter M3ace9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

M3ace9

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2014
Messages
134
Reaction score
70
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I am newly setting up my Geo 612 on my fully SPS dom tank. I was dosing 90ml of ESV per day of both alk and cal. I wanted to see what you guys thought about my APex Program and if I can better it in any way. Also, I want to say I read somewhere that the solenoid would burn out if on too long. I thought my goal was to get a steady bubble count. If that was the case then wouldn't my solenoid stay on all the time? I am currently maintaining a ph of 6.75 in my reactor with coarse ARM media and dripping in a bucket until am confident everything is good to go. Oh and PH out of the second chamber is 7.9. Can I get this higher by adding a bigger second chamber? Many thanks in advance!!!

Fallback ON
If CaRx > 6.85 Then ON
If CaRx < 6.75 Then OFF
If Outlet Main-Pump = OFF Then OFF
If pH < 7.95 Then OFF
Defer 001:00 Then ON
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new