Calibrating probes with newer apex??

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2013
Messages
1,867
Reaction score
297
Location
Blackwood, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you calibrate the probes with the 2016 apex since theres no display?? On the classic you go into the display and find the option but now that I don’t have a display I’m not sure how to go about this. I have “display” on my phone but I haven’t found any calibration options yet. Any ideas guys?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new