Call out to anyone with Chrysogasters.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbartco
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbartco

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for anyone out there with chrysogaster clowns. I have a male that I was trying to get paired with any female Chrysogaster before it changes.

I lost my female this week, and want to see if anyone out there has a female to either replace or would like to breed.

Extremely bummed about the loss, I hope to salvage this restricted import here in the US. Please PM if you have information.

Doug Arthur
 
Have you looked at iBluewater.com, contact them and ask.
 
thanks for the suggestion, sent them a message. Anyone else?

(that website has been up for years, not sure if they really have or if just allardi)
 
Last edited:
IMG_1848.JPG
How do you tell they are changing sex? I had a Darwin alone for years and I did some tank changing and put him in a tank with a percula that had been alone for years. I had a tank divider as I figured they would both be female. Came home from work and the divider was floating and the clowns were hanging together. I have a batch of their offspring.
Pacific Island Aquatics is where you need to contact for chrysogaster clowns as they are breeding them. I have a female and lost the male.
My chrysogaster
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new