Calling all R2R Acropora experts......ID Please

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
1,904
Reaction score
21
Location
New Orleans
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked these up in a trade with a buddy and am not so good at acro ID....still learning :) Anyone know what species?

P1010002.JPG


P1010004.JPG
 
the color is so saturated in that pic it's hard to tell..... looks just like my spaghetti acro without the saturation....
 
the second looks like an acro tort,the first is hard to tell but maybe acro speciosa.you can send me a frag of the first and i can ID it better lol.
 
its not an efflo..looks kinda like a tort but also looks just like a coral i have in my tank..I cant tell if the one i have is a tort..I have a giant oregon blue,but I swear the one you have pucture looks like this other one I have but mines differnt colors..i'll try to ge ta pic up tomorrow so maybe somebody can find out...
 
the color is so saturated in that pic it's hard to tell..... looks just like my spaghetti acro without the saturation....

I agree looks like it...Do you know what species it is though? I haven't had any luck getting it identified as to what species it is..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new