Calmwaters First Saltwater Build

@kevgib67 I found you a shirt!
Screenshot_20240212-210116_Chrome.jpg
 
Do you think I could get away with a tailspot and a Midas? Or is that a bad idea?
My midas doesn't care at all about the tailspot (only few days together) or any fish. She has a special behavior. Now theirs caves are really close few inches. Each fish has there own personality. The only fish I wont take again is a dotty back.
 
Does anybody else think her first fish should be a tailspot?
Katrina, It’s time you started breeding tailspots and just sending them to everyone- lol
 
Got a few more goodies for the tank today and I ordered a water transfer pump to make it a lot faster to drain and refill the tank when I pick it up Saturday. I had already bought one pump but my husband said it wasn't good enough so he offered me a better one as part of my Valentines Day gift. Tomorrow I'm going to go pick up barrels for the water.
20240214_194609.jpg
 
Following. Looks like things are about to get exciting!
I'm getting more and more excited with each passing day!!! Saturday is going to be so much fun!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new