Calmwaters First Saltwater Build

Under the white part would be best
I think I did it right I just put the coral in a little groove on one of the rocks for now. I hope it's okay and I didn't kill it or something. The evil rock is now in the trash.
 
Last edited:
those dont look like coral I pretty sure its aiptasia. Youll want to nip that in the bud quick. Theyspread like crazy. Lots of threads on how to kill. If you can pull out rock you can super glue or epoxy them. Make sure its the entire body of the aiptasia.
Thank you I'm so glad this group saved me from an invasion of these little jerks.
 
Last edited:
You can take a dremel and cut the rock around the base and close as possible.
I will have to pick one up or steal one from my husband for future use. Lol I got it really close with the butter knife so hopefully it will be okay.
 
Last edited:
Got my skimmer!!! Getting ready to install it!
20240301_181821.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new