Calmwaters First Saltwater Build

I am really going to try to get my tailspot for you. They will both love your tank.
That would be awesome! I will be thank you for whatever you give me.
 
Might need to check out this place while I'm there in Pigeon Forge tomorrow...
Screenshot_20240308-074818_Google.jpg
 
I think they love each other already where she goes he goes. I need a good name for him I don't know any love stories where the girl is named Sammy. I also got some pictures of the really nice display tank at the saltwater store I visited in hopes it would make up for no pictures of me and Katrina. This was an awesome little store with tons of beautiful corals but not a lot of fish. The Xenia is still angry about being moved. Also doyou guys think these little red things on the glass Aptasia?

20240309_173847.jpg
20240309_170555.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20240309_143302.jpg
    20240309_143302.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 20240309_143250.jpg
    20240309_143250.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 20240309_143241.jpg
    20240309_143241.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 20240309_140834.jpg
    20240309_140834.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 20240309_140830.jpg
    20240309_140830.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 46
I think they love each other already where she goes he goes. I need a good name for him I don't know any love stories where the girl is named Sammy. I also got some pictures of the really nice display tank at the saltwater store I visited in hopes it would make up for no pictures of me and Katrina. This was an awesome little store with tons of beautiful corals but not a lot of fish. The Xenia is still angry about being moved. Also doyou guys think these little red things on the glass Aptasia?

20240309_173847.jpg
20240309_170555.jpg

Omg, he is adorable!! I sorta like what you called him in the pic, Little Man. So happy for you Amanda!

Very nice LFS; u could do some damage in there!
 
I think they love each other already where she goes he goes. I need a good name for him I don't know any love stories where the girl is named Sammy. I also got some pictures of the really nice display tank at the saltwater store I visited in hopes it would make up for no pictures of me and Katrina. This was an awesome little store with tons of beautiful corals but not a lot of fish. The Xenia is still angry about being moved. Also doyou guys think these little red things on the glass Aptasia?

20240309_173847.jpg
20240309_170555.jpg

They definitely look happy together! So glad you and @Katrina71 had a nice play date!
 
Omg, he is adorable!! I sorta like what you called him in the pic, Little Man. So happy for you Amanda!

Very nice LFS; u could do some damage in there!
Yes I could!!! Today I didn't buy anything though.
 
Watch out guys I am getting good at this youtube stuff! I figured out how to add music and I think the song is perfect for these two having their first meal together...

Aww SH$T, now I’m crying. That^^^
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new