Calmwaters First Saltwater Build

Here's one I made the other day when I was showing everyone the new corals.

Is everyone in the same position now as they were on that day?
 
Is everyone in the same position now as they were on that day?
Yes I had to order bone cutters to trim the plugs so I can glue them where I think they would like to be.
 
I had planned on moving them to the spots I think they will like today but I had to go with my husband to a friend's house that passed away this morning around 1am. Cancer sucks rotten eggs... they have been friends since the 1st grade.
 
Here's one I made the other day when I was showing everyone the new corals.

The flow is a bit low in my opinion, but it's not bad at all.
 
I had planned on moving them to the spots I think they will like today but I had to go with my husband to a friend's house that passed away this morning around 1am. Cancer sucks rotten eggs... they have been friends since the 1st grade.
Oh my. Tell your Husband that I am so sorry.
 
Here's one I made the other day when I was showing everyone the new corals.

It is a little difficult to see in the video, I don't know that later with more time you take a closer shot of each coral but for me these have a little too much flow
1000093325.jpg
Screenshot_20240603_214917_Chrome.jpg
 
It is a little difficult to see in the video, I don't know that later with more time you take a closer shot of each coral but for me these have a little too much flow
1000093325.jpg
Screenshot_20240603_214917_Chrome.jpg
Can’t tell from pictures Amanda but I’m sure it can be dialed in.
 
Not much to say about it yet other than this is my first saltwater tank after keeping freshwater for around 20 years or so. It's a 125 gallon with a 50 gallon sump. I'm buying it used and the picture is one of what it looks like currently while it's still set up at my friend's place that I'm buying it from. I plan on doing a mixed reef tank with easy to keep inhabitants.

received_1409272549700808.jpeg
Following!!!!
 
Can’t tell from pictures Amanda but I’m sure it can be dialed in.
I will get video for you this afternoon as lights don't come on until after I go to work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new