Cameron's 32 Biocube

Salted agave fragged and acclimating.
b45be4178cb6381ef1bb31ab3b346e5f.jpg
 
Baby salted agave opened
a8ecaf8c27a8743e68cdfc68bdd8157c.jpg
 
Hi I am Marius can somebody tell me what is the potassium in the marine tank
Welcome to reef2reef.
Potassium in a reef tank is a key element and fundimentally beneficial for stony/hard corals.
Range is between 350/450 and in the ocean you commonly find the levels at 400 mg/L.
As for other elements the pTassium is used in coral skeleton and cellular processes, and is also used by zooxantellae for which it is a fertilizer like common vegetal cells.
 
What'd you trade for the agave?
Oh, I had a few treehouses cut and traded them.
When I had the crash in the 29 you said you found some so I thought you were good bro.
 
Did a good tank cleaning today with water change
1602cf7f474349de8f201e782b55843b.jpg
8b724ab9d858d0212b36dc2dbd1ea35c.jpg
cb1928885061891c6af6aa9b09d00522.jpg
 
Gah I want my cap to start shelving like that
It willman, just give it time.
The green one in top right corner was just a square flat shape a few months back
 
Looking good!
 
Mine are growing in size just not shelving
Hmm.
Maybe as it gets a little larger it will start to.
This one was glued on a frag plug as little chunks to grow out like this.
Just give it some more time, it should start shelving out from the center.
 
Great collection man.
Thanks man.
Now post some updates in yours.
Here.....I'll tag you in it because you probably lost it from being Mia for so long.
It's time to re acclimate you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new