Cameron's 32 Biocube

#reefsquad, I threw this tank together last night with dry rock.....what is this??
The rock literally glows after lights have been on.....but it was dry rock.
20180708_221219.jpeg
 
It's a diversion!
#reefsquad, I threw this tank together last night with dry rock.....what is this??
The rock literally glows after lights have been on.....but it was dry rock.
20180708_221219.jpeg
 
No clue. Didnt take it out to see.
Kinda bothers me being in the tank being it was dry and it glows.....
It kind of reminds me of a rock you would put on your front lawn walk way for night time visibility. Not sure I would use it if it's been painted.
 
Yeah this rock is in a tank I just threw together in 30 minutes with a hob filter lol.
My biocube I took to my dads a few months back and needed a tank at my house so I took the old fluval edge 6 out and filled it with water change water haha.
20180708_220634.jpeg
 
Hey Cameron, any corals to swap?

We could meet in Pooler and do a deal during the week.

I could come up with a few to show you if you’re interested.
 
Hey Cameron, any corals to swap?

We could meet in Pooler and do a deal during the week.

I could come up with a few to show you if you’re interested.
What do ya got and what are you looking for?
Most of mine I'm letting grow out a good bit.
 
I don’t have much yet, but when my friend brought my corals down, I had a few doubles.

I have a small green and orange mushroom rock w maybe 3-5 shrooms, a tan finger leather about 2-3” tall, and possibly a bubble coral.

The bubble loves my last tank. Had a spot with low light and very low flow. Would inflate to softball size.

It’s surviving in this tank, but with the gyre, I can’t find a spot it likes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new