cameron's 3gallon reef

Then started changing and adding

1450054730422.jpg
 
Why kind of lighting do you have ? I want to get a light for my 6 gallon nano
I would highly recommend looking into kessil lights, they are perfect for nano tanks.

I have a kessil a160we tuna blue over it now. @Shep, may still have the other if you ask him
Glad the light is working out!
 
Moved the super saiyans into the tank

1450056737645.jpg
 
Moved the sunny d zoas higher

1450056795772.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new