Can’t post in selling forums

  • Thread starter Thread starter James M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

James M

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2018
Messages
9,480
Reaction score
13,006
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve tried contacting a mod about this but never got a response. I get these messages when I go to post an AD #mod
DCA2DCAD-F926-4EDA-BBD7-43ABBFBFD174.png
 
Please try to post in the classifieds and select the "post ad" button then let us know what happens. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new