Can’t post in selling forums

  • Thread starter Thread starter James M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

James M

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2018
Messages
9,480
Reaction score
13,006
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve tried contacting a mod about this but never got a response. I get these messages when I go to post an AD #mod
DCA2DCAD-F926-4EDA-BBD7-43ABBFBFD174.png
 
Please try to post in the classifieds and select the "post ad" button then let us know what happens. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new