Can a Goldfish survive without oxygen pump?

Lokapeyt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
7
Location
Philippines
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to know, can a Goldfish survive on a 4-5 hour travel without oxygen pump? Tia.
 
4-5 hours shouldn’t be too much a big deal - just have lots of air in whatever container the fish is being transported in.
Fish being shipped in the mail have to go a lot longer.
 
The goldfish fish I won at fair as a kid definitely lived through that, plus longer. I’m pretty sure they rode some rollercoasters too :hushed-face::face-with-hand-over-mouth:
 
It will be fine, just ensure either lots of O2 in the bag, or put it in a container that is open or has some air holes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new