Can any mobius fans help a brutha out

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
20,779
Reaction score
33,784
Location
Ashland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick back ground. I've been running 8 ecotech devices on a reef link using ecosmart live for quite some time. I tried mobius in the past and hated it. I read some bugs had been worked out so figured I would try it again. Connected an mp10 and all is good.
Fast forward. Yesterday I bought two new MP40s and have them up and running. I named them left and right, I know very creative right? Anyway when I go to the tank it shows 4, two left and two right. If I go to devices it is shows one left and one right. When I make changes the settings show on all 4 pumps even tho I only have two actually running. They are working fine but I find it extremely annoying that it shows four on the tank. So is mobius still buggy and annoying or is there something I did wrong? I've attached screen shots to help explain.


Screenshot_20231022_133719_Mobius.jpg


Screenshot_20231022_133710_Mobius.jpg
 
Delete 2 of the tiles. Maybe they got double created somehow when you installed them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new