• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Can anybody make this

Jd120988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want one of these small melted darth vader helmets to add to my tank but I can't find them online available anywhere. I did find some 3d printed ones on etsy but most of them are made from pla which from what I read isn't really reef safe at all. Can anybody 3d print a reef safe one for me? Screenshot_20201211-065414_Chrome.jpg

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some reason you don't want to just buy one? They're pretty cheap.

Attachments

• Vader.jpg
    Vader.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 81
OP
OP
Jd120988

Jd120988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is PLA not reef safe? There is nothing in the MDS that says it isn't?
Why don't you do some research on the subject, whether it is or isnt reef safe is debated alot and some say it is and some say it isn't. I don't see a reason to take unnecessary chances if a perfectly acceptable alternative is available. Therefore I purchased what I know is safe and won't cause issues. Why resurrect a 3 month old listing that clearly states I found what I was looking for? Just look into the subject yourself if your that dang curious don't come on here questioning my decisions. I'm aloud to buy what I want and I wanted this particular item in a particular material. Done!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back