Can anyone i.d this?

Jayjay89

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been growing bigger and bigger I guess it's some kind of sponge but can't find any information on this variety.
Anyone seen this before ?

IMG_9413.JPG


IMG_9419.JPG
 
Welcome to R2R. I've moved this over to the reef discussion area to better serve you. I agree with other in that it looks like a sponge.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new