Can anyone id these corals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cba191
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cba191

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
953
Location
salt lake city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these a couple weeks ago and have no idea what they're called. They're nothing fancy. I just want to know.

5498218e-4da5-4dda-9a4d-64a24320626a.jpg
053ef558-f732-46a1-9010-8cd7d9cd11d2.jpg
4f0469b1-34df-4364-9959-77c8b57c5330.jpg
 
Top and bottom are Micromussa; middle is either Favites paraflexuosus or Dipsastraea rosaria
 
What I am getting at. While articles like that exist, who do you think people will believe?

So... I can't.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new