Can anyone id these corals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cba191
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

cba191

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
954
Location
salt lake city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these a couple weeks ago and have no idea what they're called. They're nothing fancy. I just want to know.

5498218e-4da5-4dda-9a4d-64a24320626a.jpg
053ef558-f732-46a1-9010-8cd7d9cd11d2.jpg
4f0469b1-34df-4364-9959-77c8b57c5330.jpg
 
Top and bottom are Micromussa; middle is either Favites paraflexuosus or Dipsastraea rosaria
 
What I am getting at. While articles like that exist, who do you think people will believe?

So... I can't.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new