Can anyone identify?

Aaron Davis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2017
Messages
276
Reaction score
87
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0488.JPG
IMG_0490.JPG
This little guy looks like a shrimp. Swims fast. Noticed him while doing a water change.
 
Pod, he's a good guy:)
 
Interesting. I poured a bottle of tiger pods in my tank about a month ago to get it populized hopefully for a dragonet. This guys looks quite different.
 
Tiggers are copepods. Thats an amphipod, much bigger but still good food.
 
Awesome. Good to know. Thanks guy!
 
I'm sorry I should have specified which pod instead of lumping them all together lol. My mandarin will still munch on smaller amphipods:)
 
No worries. Thanks for the help! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new