Can corals, fish and nems eat ants?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoJosReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JoJosReef

There's some lovely filth down here!
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2021
Messages
20,727
Reaction score
80,862
Location
Orange County, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1722379319706.jpeg


I've put the soap moat in effect to protect the plank, but noticed a lot of ants falling into the tank water, too.
 
Id only worry about what the ants have eaten.

Hear me out.
There are reports of bta's eating brown jelly and turning to mush.

My point... what if they were eating borax, rotten meats?
 
Id only worry about what the ants have eaten.

Hear me out.
There are reports of bta's eating brown jelly and turning to mush.

My point... what if they were eating borax, rotten meats?
Yeah, there are lots of terro traps in the building. Not much I can do about it, I think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new