Can I add one more tang?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Depending on tank size you’re limited with other tangs, I wouldn’t do 3 tangs in a 4’ tank (Or even 5’ tanks). I think 2 tangs is pushing the limits of a 4’ tank if I’m honest.
My tank is six feet.
Water volume display is 167 gallons with sump it’s 220.

it’s a waterbox 220.6z
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new