Can I do this?

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, this is whats going on.....
I had a pair of midnight clowns. I had them for over 6months till my male died. Not sure the reason.
So I decided to buy a new pair of clowns. I bought a pair of frostbite.
I placed the the midnight female in my sump until I sell Her. She was getting sick, and I returned Her to my DT, with the new ones. At the begining it was some fight but now all three are hosting fine. My midnight is around 3 inches, my frostbites is 2 inches and the other one a little smaller than 2". Should I keep all 3 or its just a matter of time for them to start fighting and killing eachother?

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, this is whats going on.....
I had a pair of midnight clowns. I had them for over 6months till my male died. Not sure the reason.
So I decided to buy a new pair of clowns. I bought a pair of frostbite.
I placed the the midnight female in my sump until I sell Her. She was getting sick, and I returned Her to my DT, with the new ones. At the begining it was some fight but now all three are hosting fine. My midnight is around 3 inches, my frostbites is 2 inches and the other one a little smaller than 2". Should I keep all 3 or its just a matter of time for them to start fighting and killing eachother?
If they are getting along now just watch them, and if they are getting along keep them.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back