Can I dose KH with Osmolator?

omerseymen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
39
Reaction score
6
Location
Turkey
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, i have a question.
Can i dose my alkalinity with my tunze osmolator?
I have added 20ml's of Aquaforest KH plus to my freshwater part of my osmolator. Its been one week but my osmolator lost its electiricity, so it did not dose any.
Can i use the kh added freshwater again after i fix my osmolator?
Is it safe to add kh in my osmolating system?
 
Safe as long as the dosing in correct. Might clog your tubes though.
 
Just buy a pump, but it’s fine as long as you can measure what’s going in which isn’t the most ideal way using ur ATO.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new