Can I get a flow check on my torch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rowenaad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rowenaad

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2021
Messages
363
Reaction score
202
Location
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


Its an aussie holy grail. Im hearing mixed comments in regard to flow for aussie golds but in general, is this too much flow? some tentacles are blowing like the inflatable tubes. Thanks
 
It’s perfect, could be higher even and a little less direct but I think it will grow into a healthy torch
 
Thanks! i was also concerned the flow is somewhat direct but getting flow perfect in a 20g is just hard 🥲
I don’t blame you , I am still trying to find the right flow for my 20G also lol , I currently have it a little too high but I’d rather too high then too low in my situation
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new