Can I get an APK for the previous Mobius?

chaostactics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
677
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TL:DR the new Mobius is beyond terrible, I want to go back.

I have always touted Ecotech as being the best with customer support and reliability but, the new Mobius is TERRIBLE!

Have to scroll sideways to get to my scenes, less intuitive, can't seem to find a way to delete my old system, and the interface is clunky.

I'm running the latest Android on a Galaxy S21 ultra and I'm astounded at just how bad the new Mobius is.

I LOVE Ecotech but this is so souring. There managed to surpass CoralVue Reef octo/grye/wave engine for in the crappy interface segment.
 
TL:DR the new Mobius is beyond terrible, I want to go back.

I have always touted Ecotech as being the best with customer support and reliability but, the new Mobius is TERRIBLE!

Have to scroll sideways to get to my scenes, less intuitive, can't seem to find a way to delete my old system, and the interface is clunky.

I'm running the latest Android on a Galaxy S21 ultra and I'm astounded at just how bad the new Mobius is.

I LOVE Ecotech but this is so souring. There managed to surpass CoralVue Reef octo/grye/wave engine for in the crappy interface segment.
It's been changed in this week's new version.

- New, bigger window for scenes. Press on the blue "play" button
- Can put scenes shortcuts as widgets on main screen
 
It's been changed in this week's new version.

- New, bigger window for scenes. Press on the blue "play" button
- Can put scenes shortcuts as widgets on main screen
Yes I noticed today, waaay better. Still a little odd I have to hit the play button to get to my scenes but I'm not sure scrolling for eternity and the app loads faster
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new