Can I Get an ID on This?

skyrne_isk

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2019
Messages
707
Reaction score
546
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i’m not saying it’s impressive, but I found this old pic of a frag i used to have that ended up awesome looking for me. indefinitely didn’t but it with some name attached - was just at the LFS frag rack

TIA!

7D143CC3-AAD5-4EF0-BCF5-4D53C10C2D3B.jpeg
 
Other than A. Granulosa or Loripes. Could be A. Tortuosa I've seen them at times start of with that smooth look.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new