Can I get an ID on thiso?

tech_reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2019
Messages
215
Reaction score
73
Location
LA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I got these BTA yesterday and I was wondering what kind they were?

Thanks
1FF261D1-EFA9-41CA-8AE3-FA8E568D88E4.jpeg
 
Hi,
I got these BTA yesterday and I was wondering what kind they were?

Thanks
1FF261D1-EFA9-41CA-8AE3-FA8E568D88E4.jpeg
I agree with rainbow BTA, but I'm curious about the size. They look like like they're about an inch across in the picture, is that accurate or is it just me?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new