Can I get I'd please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Esquire805
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Esquire805

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2016
Messages
970
Reaction score
186
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most are mad because of a change if water quality

20170901_180949.jpg


20170901_180943.jpg


20170901_180859.jpg


View attachment 20170901_180850.jpg

20170901_180835.jpg


20170901_180830.jpg
 
The last one looks like an unhappy torch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new