Can I get this clam

yellow tang lover

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2023
Messages
89
Reaction score
31
Location
kcmo
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ai prime, and a biocube 32 and I want one on the sand bed I heard that dersa clams are good also I heard they remove nitrates?
 
Dersa will be fine, go right ahead….
Right on the sand, yup, enjoy!
Clams great filters…
I have 7. IMG_0572.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new