Can I keep Red Plant Acro?

NitrateKillah

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Messages
223
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pink stylo that is barley encrusted when I purchased it. It has encrusted since, about more than 1/2" since.

I don't want to chance it, its expensive!
 
hi! I have found red planet to be surprisingly easy to keep. It does well with all my beginner sps under my AI Primes. :)

how long have you had it? what is the growth rate? you got pics?
 
Had it for like 3 or 4 months now, growth rate is incredibly high, all the white branches are new growth from the last month or so
EEA73523-09B0-4DB4-8364-EB9961801017.jpeg
 
Its beautiful! think I will give it a shot when money is readily available!
How much are you thinking about paying for a frag?? I’m thinking about fragging mine soon cause it’s encroaching on my glass. Pm me if you’re interested
 
I sent you a PM, not sure if I did it right. I never done a PM here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new